A recipe for our Winner's Canned Beef - perfect for a nutritious week night meal and it's ready in 20 minutes! Serve with a salad, french loaf or your favorite crackers.
- 1 can (28oz) Winner’s Meats Beef, drained
- 1 can (27oz) Beef Broth
- 2 tsp Beef Soup Base with 2 cups of water
- 1 can (15oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 bag (2lb) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (46oz) vegetable juice
- Empty drained can of Winner’s Beef into a large pot. Shred beef with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.