This sautéed zucchini recipe is a perfect example of how simply-prepared food can be so tasty.
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 lbs. Zucchini (sliced into rounds, about 1/4-inch thick) OR Use 1 lb of zucchini & 1 lb of squash, or 2 lbs of squash
- 1/2 tsp. Winner’s Butter Garlic Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly-Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini / squash, Winner’s Butter Garlic Seasoning, & pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until zucchini / squash is crisp-tender.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings (add more seasoning & pepper, if necessary).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook another 30 seconds or so, just until cheese melts. Remove from heat, and serve immediately.
DON'T FORGET TO TRY WINNER'S MEATS COMPLETE LINE OF CUSTOM BLENDED SEASONINGS - AVAILABLE ONLINE!