1 8oz. Tube of Crescent Rolls
8 Winner's Wieners - Cut in Half
4 TBS. Melted Butter
Course Salt for Sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Unroll Crescent sheets and tear where perforated. Cut each triangle in half longways.
3. Place half of a Winner's Wiener on the thick side of each triangle. Gently roll to the thinner side.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet (sprayed with nonstick spray). Brush each crescent roll with melted butter and sprinkle with coarse salt.
5. Bake for 12-15 mins. or until golden brown.
6. Let cool and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!