1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
2 TBS. Ketchup
1 TBS. Yellow Mustard
24 Slider Rolls (ex. Kings Hawaiian)
2 TBS. Olive Oil
1 Medium Onion - Diced
2 Lbs. Winner's Meats Ground Beef
1 (1 ounce) Package dry French Onion Soup Mix
1 TBS. Steak Seasoning (We Recommend Winner's Country Blend Monterey Steak Seasoning)
10 Slices of American Cheese
24 Pickle Slices
2 TBS. Melted Butter
1 TBS. Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 11x15 baking dish with foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray.
2. Slice slider rolls in half and place the bottoms evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Whisk together the Mayonnaise, Ketchup, and Mustard.
4. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onions and cook until soft and golden, stirring frequently. Add in Winner's Ground Beef and cook until done.
5. Drain any excess fat from skillet and add in the onion soup mix and steak seasoning. Stir to combine.
6. Combine Beef and Mayonnaise mixture. Stir to combine.
7. Spread the meat mixture evenly on top of the slider rolls. Top with cheese slices and pickle slices. Place the slider roll tops on top and press down lightly.
8. Brush the tops of the slider buns with melted butter and sprinkle sesame seeds over top. Cover the pan tightly with foil, place in over and bake for 15-20 mins.
9. Let covered dish cool for 5-10 mins. Serve and Enjoy!