1 lb. Winner's Meats Smoked Bacon - Cut in Half
12 Whole Jalapeno Peppers
8 Ounces Softened Cream Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Clove Garlic - Chopped
1/2 TSP. Smoked Paprika
1. Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
2. Cut Jalapeno Peppers in half lengthwise, remove seeds
3. In a mix bowl add: Softened Cream Cheese, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Chopped Garlic, and Smoke Paprika. Mix together well. (Add salt to taste)
4. Fill Jalapenos with mixture using a spoon.
5. Wrap each Stuffed Jalapeno in a slice of Winner's Meats Smoked Bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
6. Place Bacon wrapped Jalapenos on baking sheet and cook for 25-28 mins. (Broil for the last minute or two to add a little more crisp!)